Professional Movers in Plano, Texas
If you’re looking to move to Plano or to the Dallas-Fort Worth area, you’ve probably needed Plano movers to help with your relocation to Plano in a professional and efficient way . If you have chosen a city with a population of 280,000 inhabitants as your new residence , with excellent infrastructure, school system, beautiful park areas and if you are planning your move, we are happy to help you.
Expert City Movers is the premier mover among moving companies in Plano, TX offering full home and business relocation services. Our task is to fulfill client’s needs by customizing our moving services according to their specific needs.
Moving To Plano with Dallas Movers
Our moving company will be happy to organize all types of moving services for you! Our primary activity is local moving services in Plano TX as well as relocation to another state anywhere in US. This includes our main moving services, such as:
- Loading services (rigging, assembly and dismantling works, packing your things, carrying heavy objects). We can tailor our packing services to save your time. If you don’t like wasting time on packing things, we will do it for you. Our professional staff will come to you with packaging materials and carefully pack your belongings for transportation to your new place of residence.
- Organization and planning of relocation of any complexity (offices, apartments moving, or private house moving). We have professional movers to help. We will plan a high-quality moving process that can include packing and unpacking , storage and delivery to any city or state as within promised time window.
- Storage of your belongings. If the plan of your moving has changed, you can always use our storage facility in the Dallas and Plano areas and we can store your things in the warehouse until you are ready. Our warehouses are clean, dry, and secure, so you don't have to worry about the safety of your belongings.
- Moving a long distance. Contact Expert Plano moving company to quickly and efficiently organize your long-distance move. We will arrive fully prepared with tools, packing supplies, boxes, equipment, and special equipment.
Why Hire Our Movers in Plano?
If you choose our moving services in Plano, TX, you will get the following benefits:
- Our fleet has different sizes of trucks, so it is possible to move even if you street is narrow.
- Before becoming a part of our team, the company's employees go through training and internship. Neatness, politeness, professionalism are always under the scrutiny of quality control in our moving company.
- We provide all the necessary packaging material, professional furniture packing service. Any kind of packaging materials are available .
- If you are not sure how much packaging you need for the move, just let us know and our trained sales rep will help you with that. Our staff will take unused packaging material back free of charge.
- If we damage your things during transportation, we have straight forward claims process.
- We bring you the highest level of service and high-quality cheap moving service in Plano, TX.
Calling our managers, you will get complete and necessary information about moving services in Plano, TX. Fill out the form on the website and we will contact you shortly.
10 Reasons to Move To Plano, TX
If you’re looking to move to the Dallas-Fort Worth area, you’ve probably considered Plano. Afterall, in 2016 it was named the 3rd best place to live in America by Money Magazine, and then as recently as 2019 it was given the title of the 5th best city to live in America by Niche.com.
Home to around 280,000 residents, Plano is known for its beautiful neighborhoods, top school system, and good property value. If you’re considering relocating to the Plano area, here are the top 10 things you need to know.
1. The Tax Rates
As with the rest of Texas, one of the main draws of relocating to the state is the fact there is no income tax. While property tax and sales tax are higher across the state compared to the national average, in Plano itself they are slightly lower than the state average.
2. The Housing Market
Property values across Plano remain high, with home values increasing by 1.7% in 2019. The median home value is a relatively high $337,000, and properties in Plano spend a very short time on the market, proving that the city is definitely a buyers market. If you’re looking to rent rather than buy in Plano, the average rent price is a little higher than the state average at $2000 per month. As with any area, these prices do fluctuate depending on the area of the city you’re in.
3. The Cost of Living
While the cost of groceries, health care, utilities and transportation are lower than average in Plano, the overall cost of living is slightly above the state average due to the higher cost of property. However, the average Plano income is steadily increasing to match this cost.
4. The Climate
Plano is known for its own subtropical climate, which is hot and sunny all year round – even for Texas. With an average of 229 sunny days a year, compared to the national average of 200, means moving to Plano could see you with an extra month of summer a year. Additionally, Plano averages only 2 inches of snow a year, which rarely lasts more than a few days.
5. The Economy and Job Market
In 2018 Plano was named the best city in Texas to find jobs, by WalletHub. Plano has seen a 3.3% increase in the job market over the course of 2019, most likely due to the fact that the city is home to a number of Fortune 500 companies – including JCPenney and Alliance. In addition, the unemployment rate in Plano is well below national average at only 3%.
6. The Education System
Out of the 101 schools in the Plano school district, 23 are National Blue Ribbon Schools. Coupled with the fact that the average spend per student is above national average, it’s no wonder that Plano is a popular choice for families with school aged children. While there are no universities or colleges in Plano, the city is in close proximity to many others in the DFW area, including Southern Methodist University, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas Baptist University, and University of North Texas, Dallas.
7. The Professional Sports
While there are no professional sports teams within Plano itself, the short drive to Dallas means that sports fans will be well catered for in Plano. You can cheer on numerous professional sports teams; Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, and FC Dallas. Plus, the AT&T Stadium in Arlington is worth visiting even for those who aren’t sports fans.
8. The Nightlife
Plano is a great city for foodies, with its extremely diverse and well revered culinary scene. Popular restaurants and eateries include; Babe’s Chicken Dinner House, the Texas, Lavendou, and the Main Street Deli. In addition to food, Plano also offers a wide variety of nightlife. The Shops at Legacy offer several great wine bars, an independent cinema, and upscale dining. And a tour of the East Side Art Gallery to watch a performance at the Courtyard Theatre is popular with residents and tourists alike.
9. The Culture
Plano has a deep and fascinating history, which is seen through it’s exciting cultural scene. Some of Planos unique historical hotspots include the Heritage Farmstead, the Interurban Railway Museum and the Courtyard Theatre – the home of the Plano Symphony Orchestra. Plano is also in close proximity to the Dallas Museum of Art and the Nash Sculpture Center.
10. The Great Outdoors
There is no shortage of outdoor activities in Plano. With a wide range of popular hiking and camping destinations, such as the Arbor Hills Nature Reserve and Oak Point Park, there’s plenty of choice when it comes to getting lost in nature. Many of the parks and outdoor spaces in Plano also host regular live music and festivals, such as the picturesque Haggard Park.
If you’re looking to relocate to Plano, Texas – then contact Expert City Movers today! Leaders in relocation, they can help you with all of your moving needs.